Sunday, May 9, 2010

Here we go!

Getting ready to go for my first outside run. I am pretty excited. I have been doing pretty good on the elliptical, but I know there is a big difference, so my goal is to go 1 mile. I know that is a very low goal, but when I say I am extremely out of shape, I mean it. I used to get winded running out to the mailbox and back, and my driveway is only about 50 feet long.

I did a pretty bad job of eating this weekend, had fast food twice, and now I am really paying for it. I have to get serious about the diet part of my life if I ever want the exercise part to mean something. I have been working so hard, by my standards, and I don't want that to go to waste.


I applied to go back to school to get my early education degree. I am pretty excited and also terrified about how to pay for it. I want do great; I just hope I can!

Haven't done much deal hunting lately; I think I am suffering from deal burnout. I spent the majority of the 8 weeks of maternity leave I had, scouring the internet in search of the best deals I could find, and now the thought of putting a lot of time into it upsets me. I think the fact that Max is getting older and beginning to seem like a really human is starting to affect me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment