Sunday, May 2, 2010

Life Ventures Forward

So, it's been a while. I have starting making an effort to go to the gym at least 3 times a week and I have been trying to keep track of everything I eat. I have seen a little bit of progress, and that is really encouraging. I have just been doing between 20 and 30 min on the elliptical so far, but I think in the next week or so I will dropping one day of elliptical and adding a day of stretching, or I might just add in the stretching at home, but it will depend on how much time I have.

I have been a bit lethargic on my deals, but I really have most of what we need for the next few months, so right now I am just maintaining and watching what is going on. I will get in on any I see as being really good, but whatever.

Starting next Sunday, I am going to start doing a Sunday morning run. I figure the first day I will just go until I can't go anymore, and then go just a bit more. My goal from week to week will to get a bit further until I can go 3 miles without stopping.

I hope to keep working on this, and we will see how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment