Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another one is down.

I have lost another pound! I know I probably gained it back yesterday with my chocolate cake and Amaretto sour, but overall it shows that I am on the losing side! I have never been so happy to be a loser.
It is getting so much easier. Going to the gym is just becoming part of my day, and the eating is really not too bad. I did have a piece of delicious chocolate cake yesterday, but it was for a good cause! Also, I am allowing myself to have something like that once a week; if I don't, I will burn out fast. I have been finding some awesome shopping deals lately which is making eating at home and eating better cheap as well. I just need to keep this up.
We are planning on starting the Couch to 5k program as soon as Brent gets a new pair of shoes. He went to the gym Thursday and his shoes about fell apart, so we decided it was good idea to start shopping around.

No comments:

Post a Comment