Sunday, March 21, 2010

Walgreens Awesomeness

So, since I found out I was pregnant I have been lurking in several deal hunting/couponing forum, but I have been weary of doing things because I am nervous about making people angry. I have decided I wanted to start doing some. So, Friday and Saturday I went out for a little trip. I went to CVS, but most of me stuff came from Walgreens. I am still not very good at this, I forgot to give them some, and I did not paying attention to the right size for another deal, but overall I am so impressed.
I spent about 45 dollars total and got:

2 Men's Degree Deoderant
1 Baby Vitamin
12 Revlon Eyeshadows
3 Revlon Nailclippers
1 Revlon Eyelash Curler
1 Revlon Age Defying Liquid Foundation
1 Revlon Eyeline
1 Revlon Fabulash Mascara
12 Bottles of various vitamins
6 boxes of various children's benadryl
5 boxes of band aids
2 Tylenol cold medicine
3 tubes of neosporin
5 Boxes of Colgate toothpaste
12 Red Baron Pizza Pockets
4 12 packs of coca cola
1 Jug of motts apple juice
2 boxes of special k cereal
6 cadbury eggs

I think I did pretty good, but there is a lot of room for improvement, so I shall continue to practice and update.

No comments:

Post a Comment